Time: 10 mins
Share this post
- 7 medium-size tomatoes
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 of one large cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper (remove the seeds if you prefer it less spicy)
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp pickle or olive juice
- 1/8 tsp prepared horseradish
- Dash of garlic powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 4 oz vodka
- Garnishes: Celery stalks trimmed to fit in glass. Lime slices on the rim. Skewered Spanish olives.
- Wash all produce well.
- Juice tomatoes, celery, carrots, cucumber, red pepper & lime.
- Stir in Worcestershire, pickle/olive juice, & horseradish.
- Add garlic powder, pepper & salt to taste. Stir well.
- Optional: Place a dash of salt, celery salt & pepper on a small plate. Wet the lip of your glasses & dip them in the mixture to rim the glass.
- Add ice & 2 oz of vodka to each glass.
- Pour Bloody Mary mixture into glass & stir.
- Garnish with celery stalks, lime slices & skewered Spanish olives.
- Serve & Enjoy!